Asked: Lucid Dreaming questions?
My friend told me about Lucid dreaming, and now I kinda wanna try it. I've done some research on it and I have some questions about a couple things.
1) Is it dangerous? Like, could it make you not be able to breathe or paralyze you permanently? I've heard of "sleep paralyze" and from what I understand its just when your body relaxes when it sleeps.
2) When your Lucid Dreaming are you fully asleep? or is your body only half asleep from lack of your brain relaxing? Or is your brain relaxing anyway?
3) Once you begin Lucid Dreaming are you stuck sleeping like that forever? Like can you never just lay down and sleep again normally or will you always have to lucid dream?
4) What do people mean when they say you can't wake up during a lucid dream? What if it was a scary dream and I couldn't wake up? I don't want that… So can you wake up?
5) what is it like? Is it easy? Hard? Is it scary? Because from the horror stories I've read it scares me… Is it cool or WHAT? I just wanna know.
Please answer soon! AND PLEASE ANSWER AS SIMPLY YET UNDERSTANDABLE AS POSSIBLE!
Thanks in advance, a curious 13-year-old