Asked: Astral projection help!?
I have been trying to learn how to astral project for quite a while, but still nothing. I know it takes a while, but can anyone suggest any techniques or methods that I can try for a possible OBE?
I was also reading some steps on how to astral project and I came across these 2 steps that help you get to the vibrational state. I don't really understand them though, if anyone can explain them to me, thanks!
It's these steps.
9) "As you breath, concentrate on the void in front of you.
10) Select a point a foot away from your forehead, then change your point of mental reference to six feet.
11) Turn the point 90 degrees upward by drawing an imaginary line parallel to your body axis up and above your head. Focus there and reach out for the vibrations at that point and bring them back into your body. Even if you don't know what these vibrations are, you will know when you have achieved contact with them.
I don't know where you found those steps, but they are clearly awesome! I hope I am able to explain them to you.
9) "As you breathe."You know about the breathing?It's common to all meditative exercises. Ok. The "void in front of you" is the starting place. It's like a space in front of you that has nothing in it. You can realize that void only when the world around you no longer exists in your consciousness.
10)"Select a point" That means you direct all your being to a single point that is 12" in front of you …in the void of step 9). You are focusing your attention.
11) Now take that point and move it–in your imagination–directly overhead. This is outside the "void" ofsteps 9) and 10). You are taking the essence of the "void" (that's your space in existence) and moving it overhead and into all eternity. When you pull those "vibrations" back into yourself, you are absolutely free of the bonds of space and time. You can be anywhere and anywhen.
The first experience can be unnerving, to say the least.